The heart of every great event are the volunteers! They are the ones that make the magic happen!
If you are willing to participate as a volunteer in a World Athletics Elite Label event, please fill in the following form.
We need volunteers for a wide array of areas, from athlete support, media, logistics, transportation, info desks and many other challenging and exciting areas!
Experience in organizing a world class event
you will get your special volunteer T-shirt
Grow your network and get to know amazing people
Free food and soft drinks while you volunteer
Receive a personal certificate at the end
And become part of our team!
Great events are accomplished with great partners that share our passion for sport, healthy life and the joy of people!
Our door is open for new friends and partners, so all you have to do is drop us a short email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon contact you.
The benefits of our partners lies beyond just branding at the time of event. Just write us to discover a word of possibilities!
We strongly believe that giving back is one of the strongest ways to grow a strong community.
We will be soon announce the cause that we will support on this year event.
It is imperative not only to promote healthy living, but also to promote a safe and clean environment. That’s why, Brasov Running Festival will be a green event and we will:
Reduce carbon footprint
- We encourage all the participants to come by foot or by bicycle to the event
- We encourage the ones that uses cars to carpool
- We will promote walking between the different parts of the event in order to get exercise and keep a clean environment!
- We will use cardboard packages for catering
- We strongly encourage for all our guests to use this calculator to see how the carbon footprint works: www.footprintcalculator.org.
Have a strong waste management
- We encourage everybody to minimize the waste and recycle
- We will have recycle areas all over the event site
- Our volunteers will guide the runners and spectators how to recycle
- After the event we will work with our volunteers to clean the area
- We will minimize the food ordered for catering based on exact numbers of guests and volunteers
- We will promote healthy food, obtained from local sources
- We will encourage children to take our advices regarding food waste and healthy eating